Sunday, July 31, 2022

Wedding Pictures

I have a friend who's getting married in a few months.  He and his fianceĆ© have picked the venue and date, so things are rolling along.   He and I have been friends for several years, and I thought he was married all this time.   I told him all this discussion about wedding plans made me think of our wedding.   

I told him he was being subjected to pictures of our wedding because I had been looking at them.   Has it been close to twelve years?   Wait, let me do the marriage math.  <how old is my son? okay, add one year to that, hold on, what month did we get married? okay, I think I have it right within one year.>

It's a good thing I took a lot of math in college.

The Big Boy Update:  My son was drinking all the ginger ales, which were reserved for people having upset stomachs or just not sodas any day of the week.   So he had to ask to have one.  He did not ask.   He did not like the consequence.   When do they learn?  Nevermind, I still haven't learned some lessons.

The Cookie Chef Daughter:  My daughter made more chocolate chip cookies.  She loves the recipe and the cookies.  I think we need to teach her more recipes because I think she'd like to cook other things too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment