Monday, July 11, 2022

San Marcos

Dinner at Mexican or rather to be more correct at a Mexican Restaurant is something we love to do with Aunt Kelly and Uncle Eric.   They're in town today and we met and had a wonderful dinner.   

There were the usual adult conversations and the usual children were not happy that they weren't the center of attention, but information was exchanged and we all had a good time sharing.  I love any time Aunt Kelly and Uncle Eric are visiting.    Family is great. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter was so cold at dinner.  I sympathized with her because I am also prone to being cold.  We need to keep a jacket in the car for her for situations like this. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son seemed to be immune to his sister's blindness and was being very selfish tonight.  I explained how she had to do so much in her mind.   That he could play a game but she had to imagine the whole thing.   He almost cried and got very adamant that he knew and that he knew about it more than I did.   He was very upset and protective of his sister.   Sometimes he wants something for him, but he does care very much about her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment