Thursday, July 28, 2022

Fifth Grader(s)?

My son insists he isn't in the next grade until the first day of school.  So following with that line of logic, I currently have two fifth graders, or rather I will tomorrow when my daughter starts fifth grade.  We came home today from visiting my parents in the mountains and got my daughter ready for school. 

Tomorrow ends the sleeping in or not having to get up early days of summer.  That is unless I can convince my husband to take my daughter to school in the mornings.   

But then I wouldn't get Starbucks.   And I need Starbucks.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son was very unhappy today because he lost so many privileges in the house that he had no place to go and do things.   He agreed to not make the chairs into weapons and not eat in the living room.  He knows he's on probation, but I opened up the areas to him again tonight.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter didn't want to take a bath or shower or wash her hair today and instead wanted to go to school four days dirty.   That idea did not go over well with me.   She took a shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment