Monday, July 18, 2022

Still Negative

We're all having relatively normal lives here insofar as life goes when you're isolating from the world.   My daughter feels fine.  In fact, she wanted to know if she could make cookies today.   She decided after I talked to her about it that maybe playing with her Barbie Dream House might be nice instead, and could I pull it out for her?

We took another round of tests and we're all still negative.  I feel like I need to add, "so far" to that statement every time I make it.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son was incensed that his sister was going to be playing in the bonus room because he felt like the space was his.  I told him she had just as much right to use the space in the house as he did and he could spend a day in his room and see how he liked it.    He relented and went downstairs to the living room.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  I helped my daughter get all of her Barbie things out and told her what was what.   She is pretty good at remembering things, but a lot of things feel the same or have small differences.   There were American Girl Doll things interspersed in the Barbie things because they were playing with both the last time it was all out.   I left her to manage all the Barbies with the one Ken (poor guy having to deal with a pile of Barbies) and everything set up in a Barbie wonderland.  

No comments:

Post a Comment