Sunday, July 3, 2022

Livestreams Are Tiring

I did a livestream on YouTube today with another content creator who was very shy but wanted to be involved as the stream was about a model he created and a good bit of interest has arisen around the model.  

In order to do this we needed to up our game on how we were doing livestreams.  There was a lot of technical happening behind the scenes, all of which I can thank my husband for.  He worked very hard to get it all going.  

I did two pre-calls, one with my husband and then one that went on for a bit with the guest, and then the main one with the guest and the attendees.   And in between, I needed to watch a livestream on another channel to support that content creator.  

And I am tired.  And I am sore.  And I've been up working on this since before eight o'clock and I didn't go to sleep until very late last night also preparing the content for the stream.  

I suppose it was good.  People said they liked it.  I think it was a little chaotic as we went in unexpected directions, but I'm hearing it was authentic and I should do more of these interview-type things.  Maybe I should?  I'm not sure. 

The Children and the Dog:  The children and the dog stayed last night at my in-laws.  When they came home today the dog came and warmly greeted me.   The children disappeared.   It's almost like they're teenagers, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment