Thursday, July 21, 2022

Adjustment

My Chiropractor adjusted me today but he always does a great job.   This is about my other doctor adjusting the medication that we have had to go to because the really wonderful medication that was a lot milder medication stopped having a COVID-19 coupon.   They said they were going to have it, "forever" but that was said in the middle of the pandemic and only by a sales rep to my doctor.   Companies need to make money and they weren't making any with the price reduction they had in place across the board so I can't blame them.  

That doesn't mean it hasn't been highly frustrating in so many ways.   We made another change this month and I had been all prepared to have it out with my doctor, who has become a friend I enjoy seeing once per month at this point, but the appointment didn't go the way I'd planned it.   He hadn't been around last month because his mother had had a stroke and then they had found cancer and his brother had told him, "I don't do doctor" when he called to see if he was taking care of things.   So out of town he went, and who could blame him?

He was so worried.  And I can understand.   At the end of the appointment, we quickly went over my things.  I gave a fast summary, and he was completely on my side about correcting things.  We've made a change for this month.  If it isn't what's needed, we'll make a change next month.

The Booby Trapping Son:  I went into the bonus room to get something, and in the dark, as I headed towards the desk I ran into something hard.   With the lights on it was three tall metal-legged chairs upside down with the legs pointing in the direction of harm's way.   Otherwise, to keep his sister out.  He got in trouble.  It may not have been for her, it could have just been him, but it's not okay to booby trap the house.   

The Recolored Girl's Hair:  Nana is having an article published about her book writing during the pandemic and she wanted a picture of my daughter for it.   So we recolored her hair today and we even dried it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment