Wednesday, July 13, 2022

A Productive Day

I had an almost productive day today.  I've been so frustrated and angry that the change in medication I've been forced into has caused me to be a lot less functional and productive than I normally am.   Today, for the first time in a lot of days, I was mostly productive.   Or at least not as completely useless as I've been for the six weeks or so.   

It wasn't back to normal, but it was better than any day I've had in a while.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter does not know how to "hold on a moment" wait.   She gets in trouble for hearing us say just a moment when she interrupts us in the middle of a conversation.    A moment to her is half a second.   Or maybe three seconds but that's tops that she can wait.   We don't let her get away with it.   But she is going to get better at it because interrupting and then not waiting and re-interrupting multiple times doesn't get her what she wants.   

The Big Boy Update:  My son's computer has been broken for far too long.   Last night we got him on the laptop and he was very happy today doing some things on the laptop while sitting at the sofa.   I miss him at the computer beside us, even if he is super loud in excitement as he plays games and talks to his friends online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment