Sunday, July 17, 2022

So Far So Good

So far we don't think any of us other than my daughter has contracted COVID-19.   We still have no idea where she could have gotten it.  She doesn't go places without us, but it could have been one of the children outside she plays with.  They're on the trampoline together, but that's not (usually) a contact sport. Still, they touch the same areas getting in and out of the trampoline.

We haven't heard from anyone around us that they have COVID-19.  It's a mystery that may never be solved.  It likely won't be solved.  

I had a headache most of the day, and I asked my daughter about what her headaches felt like as mine wasn't a typical sort of headache I have.   Her description was very like what I was feeling but I have no fever and feel normal otherwise.  

The Big Boy Update:  We wanted to get my son out and about to do some things this summer but at this point we're letting him stay inside and do screens and stay away from his sister while we quarantine. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Last night at two in the morning, I woke my daughter up to give her some Tylenol for her fever, which was still over one hundred.   Three times she forgot the question she wanted to ask me and I was alarmed it might be brain fog, but this morning and all day today, she had an unmedicated ninety-nine degree fever and was her normal self.  Perhaps a little slower moving and morose and not feeling like she usually does.   A high fever coupled with being groggy in the middle of the night is hopefully the explanation and all is well with her health otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment