Saturday, July 9, 2022

A Very Lazy Day

I would love to tell you about all the things I did today but other than some cleaning up and tidying, starting thirteen prints, canceling one, again, because I can't get it to print successfully as I figure out the specific support settings it needs and writing this blog post, I really didn't do much. 

I'd like to say I feel rested, but I actually feel a bit restless now.   I could stay up late and get some things done but I'm going to try and get some sleep so I can work more tomorrow.   Also, I finally caught up with season three of Stranger Things (I don't watch a lot of television or movies, but this show is so my kind of show).   And now I've started on season four.   

Hopefully, I won't stay up late binging it and finishing it up by dawn.   That would be bad.   Sleep-wise that is. 

The Children Came Home:  The dog was ecstatic to see me, my son gave me a welcome hello and then disappeared and my daughter and I played some Mexican Train before she disappeared outside to find friends.   About right for my children at their current ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment