Sunday, July 24, 2022

All Negative

My daughter is no longer COVID-19 positive and the rest of us are in the clear, including the dog, not that she was in question but just to be sure we asked her if she felt okay and she looked back at us blankly so I took that as an affirmative.  

Tomorrow morning, after a bit of a rush with a doctor's appointment and client meeting we're off to the mountains to visit with my parents, Mimi and Gramps.   We're all looking forward to seeing them as well as spending some time in the mountains.   

Mimi has been planning activities for us all and there is good food to be eaten.   In classic grandmother fashion, she has purchased far more victuals than we could possibly eat.   The only disappointment is that my husband isn't bringing his motorcycle on the new trailer he just had delivered.  There were issues with the trailer hitch height and stability and to charge the car we'd need to disconnect the trailer at each stop, something we haven't had a chance to practice with yet, so it seemed prudent to save the motorcycle for the next trip. 

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Clean Update: My children are both clean.  They have had a bath and their hair has been washed.  My daughter's hair has been color refreshed as well.   The only one who is left to wash their hair is me, and as it's getting late, I'd better sign off from this blog post and get to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment