Sunday, June 19, 2022

Washed Out?

My daughter went to a birthday party today.  It was a mad dash to Target to get some presents for Ashley and then rush home to get her bathing suit on and then run over to the pool and drop her off.   It was a pool party and I was worried about her hair and the chlorine.  

She was in the pool for hours and hours today.  And she had a wonderful time.   It's permanent color, but it doesn't fare well with the chlorine, which is a bleach.   So it doesn't look like it did.   Fortunately (I hope) by great good luck one of the stylists mentioned a conditioner that refreshed colored hair with a conditioner you could do once in a while.   I ordered it and it will be in tomorrow. 

Maybe we can save her hair before she goes to school on Monday. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son got caught eating a doughnut with icing in the top and inside it at eleven-thirty tonight.   He got in trouble.   I hope he brushed his teeth.  Sigh. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  I couldn't get my daughter home after the party so I cleaned up for them and she stayed for pizza with Ashley and the one other friend from the neighborhood.   She had an amazing day.   She was so happy and exhausted when she came home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment