Thursday, June 30, 2022

The Ride For The Ride

My husband has a motorcycle and enjoys riding it on occasion.  He's taken some trips specifically to tour locations on the motorcycle but some things have been difficult to visit because to get there you need to take a long ride on highways on the motorcycle first, which isn't as enjoyable a ride. 

For a long time my husband has talked about getting a small trailer for the motorcycle so he could tow it behind the car on family vacations to, for instance, my parent's house in the mountains.   We had the challenge of no location to store a trailer until recently, however. 

Today, my husband bought that trailer and it will be loaded and stored in the off-site garage at the lot where we will eventually build a house.  It's a perfect solution.   Now we just need to plan a trip to come to see my parents so he can test it out. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter came home from visiting Ashley's house with a red mustache like she'd been drinking something red.   Since she has no idea of the color of things she eats or drinks we weren't able to figure out what the culprit could be. 

The Big Boy Refusal:  We are talking about things to do this summer. One thing is horseback riding.  My daughter has been interested in this for a long time.  My son on the other hand flatly refused to even consider it.   He said he doesn't want to fall and hurt himself.   We assured him it would be fine but so far he is not budging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment