Thursday, June 23, 2022

Clap Out

My daughter had something very special happen today.   At the end of the day, the principal announced to all the classrooms that my daughter was heading off to the Braille Challenge and could everyone head into the halls and sit on the walls.   As she passed by everyone would clap and cheer her on. 

There have been other changes though.  I had a flight cancellation and through some heroic efforts on the part of my husband, I am departing ten minutes earlier, going through a different airport and getting to LA a half-hour earlier.   That is if nothing else cancels, although the chance is lower because all the airports are bigger.

The Big Boy Update:  I am going to miss my son while we're gone.   He was very sweet when we left him.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter and I "refreshed" the color in her hair tonight.   It looks beautiful.   I love the colors.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment