Monday, June 27, 2022

School Is Out

Both of my children are officially on summer vacation as of the end of the school day today.  I slept a lot and my son played with friends a good bit after Nana and Papa brought him home.  

I'd write more, but I've not been having a good few days.   We had to make a change with a medication that stopped being supplemented financially and the base price is outrageous.  Changing medications is always annoying.  I'm trying to acclimate to the change, which will be fine shortly, it just takes a bit of time. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son is happy to have some friends in the neighborhood to play with.   It was raining today and he asked if they could come inside, something we really haven't allowed since the start of the pandemic.   It was odd having children in the house/

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  The inside friends went downstairs and saw the 3D printers and things that have been printed.  I now have orders to print their dragons.   It's sort of nice that they're interested in the printers and things printed.   Although it will take several printing days to get it all done.   But I have the filament.  And the printers.   Might as well put them to good use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment