Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Summer Hours

Dear me, it's only the second day into my daughter's summer vacation (what with it now being past midnight) and we're already running late hours.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son kindly cleaned everything up but now he's lost all track of time and is bouncing around upstairs on his iPad, eating, and I caught him at it which is why I know, potato chips and cookies.  After midnight.   He was not happy that I caught him.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter doesn't like to sleep under the covers but prefers to sleep on top of her bed.   And I just realized today that the comforter bed spread thing hasn't been washed in a month of Sundays.   Literally.   I mean I really think it's been that long.   Which is a bit horrifying.   It is in the washing machine as I type this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment