Saturday, June 25, 2022

The Good Luck

My daughter has received Many text messages wishing her good luck tomorrow with the Braille Challenge.  She responded to all of them in a very sweet way, thanking them for the luck, saying, “I’m going to need it!”   We arrived safely and have met many new people in the short few hours before retiring to the hotel room on the USC campus for the night.  Tomorrow is a big and long day culminating in a ball with dancing and announcement of the winners.  I don’t know what her chances are, I suspect the competition will be significant.  I’m proud of her for making it this far.  Every student was welcomed with a big round of applause by the staff when they arrived.  Everyone is so friendly.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son is at our house with Nana and Papa.  They said he was outside with friends a lot today, getting some exercise for his frontal lobe. 

The Tiny Competitor Chronicles:  my daughter is looking forward to the tests tomorrow. She actually likes them and has had fun taking the practice tests.  

No comments:

Post a Comment