Thursday, June 30, 2022

Picky Eater Strikes Again

My daughter went over to a friend's house today to go to the pool.  Her mother asked if she was going to be fine with her pasta and should she make it without sauce.   Well, this mother had delivered an absolutely delicious dinner to us one time while the girls were playing of her pasta and I ate more than my fair share so I thought my daughter would have no problems at all with it, expecting her to ask for seconds.

Unfortunately my daughter was in a picky mood and refused to eat it and the mother felt very bad about it.  I assured her it wasn't her fault and was likely that my daughter had been feeling bad and wanted to come home.  She took an Advil and was fine but I hate that the day turned out less than positive for everyone. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is on the playdate action.   She will come to me and ask if I can message so and so's mother or if someone is available and I follow up with the parent.  She will be very communicative when she has her own phone someday I have no doubt. 

The Big Boy Friends Update:  My son, who was complaining about having no friends a while back, now has a lot of them and they all seem to want to come in the house.   I really miss that part of COVID-19 where no one came inside.   

No comments:

Post a Comment