Thursday, June 2, 2022

Banana Bread

I don't know how things are going with my son, but we haven't heard much so we're assuming all is going well.  My daughter isn't missing him, something that he usually does when she's away from home.   It's nice having only one child for a while.  Even if I miss the other child. 

The Big Boy Update:  There was an issue with the hotel rooms and they had to make some changes.  The students won't have connecting doors to the rooms with teachers but will be all by themselves with teachers on either side with the students in the rooms in between.  The teachers aren't concerned as they will be checking in on them frequently but they also have confidence in their ability to behave appropriately.   I know how they run their classrooms, I'm pretty sure they'll be just fine. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter made banana bread after school today.  She brought me a piece and it was so good I almost begged for a second one.   Wow, it was delicious.  And to think I thought the bananas were beyond the point of being too ripe.   

No comments:

Post a Comment