Monday, June 13, 2022

Three Hour Livestream

I did a livestream on the 3D Musketeers podcast on YouTube today.  We talked for three hours.  At the end I was beat.   The children arrived home while I was streaming but were wonderful and left me alone since they knew I was live.  

When I came upstairs I said hello to everyone and then took a nap.  I was tired.   But what amazed me out of the whole stream was the people who showed up.  People who are meaningful to me as a content creator and as someone in the 3D printing community.  People who I was touched that they considered our live stream something important enough to attend.  

The comments were so nice and we had a great time talking for three hours.  Afterward, I got to meet Grant, the owner's, girlfriend, who was just as nice.   It was a great day.  

And while I was livestreaming for Filament Storied my husband was defending his club championship, winning for the second year in a row and winning the club championship for the third time since joining.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son was eating cereal when I came upstairs, dropping it on the floor.  He had eaten a powdered sugar candy and had gotten it all over the floor.  He yelled at me for saying he had to clean it up.  That did not go over well for him.  I said we weren't yelling at him or correcting him—unless he wasn't holding up his end of the bargain and this was not holding it up. 

The Tiny Girl Update:  My daughter does not have COVID-19.  She has had multiple screens that have been clear.  But she has some congestion.  She missed two days of school and while none of us have any signs of symptoms of anything, she's worried she won't be able to go to school.   She feels fine.  Completely fine.  She missed an important play date this weekend as a result and is not happy about the congestion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment