Friday, June 17, 2022

Principal For The Day

My daughter was the principal for the day at her school as an auction item she wanted very badly and won.   I was so excited to find out what they did today.  I told her to expel all the bad children.   "We don't expel people at my school, mom."  Okay, then suspend them, I told her, "we don't suspend people either, mom."   Okay, then give them detention!  "Mom, we don't have detention at my school," she sighed exasperated at me. 

So what did they do today at school with my daughter as the acting principal?  "Stuff."   That's all I could get out of my daughter.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son is doing a lot of screens.   We can't find other things to occupy him with outside of the house activity-wise that he's willing to commit to.  Like soccer or camp or anything.   He is playing with friends outside some of the day, but he's on screens a lot while we work something out. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter got scared of a thunder and lightning storm today and wanted to come hang out on the bed with me.   She was so sweet.   She still wouldn't tell me what she did at school today, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment