Wednesday, June 8, 2022

A Tan

I don't wear makeup, something that every now and again we get comments on, but I do put on moisturizer to keep my face from looking as old as I suppose it actually is.   I found the product I use with a self-tanner in it and thought I'd try it.  

Three days later and it looks like I've been to the beach for two weeks solid.  But only my face.   So I suppose I need to use it only every few days or I'll have a face that in no way matches the rest of my body, which might be obvious in the videos. 

Can I also say that it is very odd to have companies and people online be so happy to have you talk to them.   It's just odd.   It isn't me.  It's that imposter syndrome thing going.   But it is very nice to be able to be gracious and talk to people and answer questions and give advice which, I hope, is good advice. 

We also get things like companies wanting to know if we want to be a distributor for their 3D printers, which clearly shows they haven't watched our videos or they would know we sell nothing at all.   It's so odd.   Are companies just asking random content creators if they want to sell their products? 

The Big Boy Update:  My son is almost a sixth grader.  He has two more days of school.  He is so mature some days.  We played a game with him tonight and he lost in last place but he wasn't one bit unhappy.  He was just glad to be playing with us.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter told me a secret today.  I would love to tell everyone the secret because it's about her, but it's personal and I can't in good conscience do so.  It was sweet of her to tell me though.  It's nothing bad, but very endearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment