Saturday, June 18, 2022

My Word That's Colorful

My daughter's hair is done.  My hair is done.  I spent over seven hours in a salon today.  My son spent four there himself and he wasn't even having anything done but as my husband was out all day it was the only way to go.

My daughter got a lot of length cut off, which I think works best for her because she hates to do anything with her hair.   The color is permanent and her hair had to be lightened some beforehand so the color would be more intense and look less "muddied" by her natural hair color.   

This is going to fade, but it's going to last a lot longer than her prior coloring.   She is quite pleased.   She went with half purple, half blue right down the middle.  Little bits of hair go on either side and give a nice variation in the color.  I like it very much.  







The Big Boy Update:  My son was a little bit rowdy some of the time than necessary but considering he had to be with us for hours, he was really great.  He wanted to spend time with us and not play games.  I had a nice time with him. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter originally wanted purple and gold but the gold was really yellow since there aren't metallic hair dyes.   The other colors weren't going to go well so we suggested the blue.  I really like the blue.  I'm so glad she picked it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment