Saturday, October 29, 2022

We Used to Be Tidy

I was the person who never went to sleep without the house being completely "spit spot" as Mary Poppins called it.   Everything had a place and everything was in its place.  

Then, I was on a call.   That call went until midnight.   Then one of the attendees asked if I could help along with another attendee with their website with some feedback.  It is now 1:48am and I have to get to sleep because we have our builder coming over at noon tomorrow and the house is still a wreck.   Or wreck in way I feel like it's a wreck.   It's not bad, but it isn't what I'd like it to be for a first impression. 

They Didn't Want To Clean Their Rooms:  Both children didn't.   They did, though.  I explained that not inviting them into their rooms was not an option.  My children think their parents live only to make their lives hard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment