Monday, October 10, 2022

Extra Traffic/No Traffic

I left Maryland early this morning and drove straight home.   The trip north took two-and-a-half hours extra due to traffic.  Today was a government holiday and so the roads were so empty.  It was really nice driving home. 

My daughter and husband are now in Florida, having left this evening for a week at Disney World.   My son and I will hold down things here with him going to school and me trying to catch up on things I have on my ever-growing list.   I might even make a dent in it this week. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son asked me to "tuck" him tonight.   His father washed and changed the sheets and his bed doesn't have eleventy-twelve stuffed animals on it anymore.  He can fit in the bed now 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter seemed so much older when I saw her heading off to the terminal with her father this evening.  She's growing so fast.  And mentally maturing too.   She really is looking much older lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment