Tuesday, October 4, 2022

I Got The Call

Whew, I got a call from the orthopedic neurosurgeon, and I'm going to see him next Thursday.  I'm writing short posts because sitting at the computer is getting harder and I can't get out of pain.   I've had a lot of pain come and go and some of it is situational that recovers and calms down over time.   I'm really hoping this is the same, but losing feeling down the back/underside of my right arm isn't a good sign.   I very much hope it's a flare-up of some kind, but strong anti-inflammatories and muscle relaxants (mild, I don't like them) aren't helping at all.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter wanted to play with the boys tonight.  She wanted to so badly.  But she couldn't.  She said, "I can't play four square because I'm blind."  I hate it for her.  My heart breaks when she says things like that. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son let me show him an origami model tonight.  I'd told him about the Butterfly Ball.  He totally got the complex interleaving of the twelve pieces and called his father down to watch the fun where the butterflies appear out of the ball.   I'm going to link the video here.  I don't usually put videos in so we'll see if this works.  It's saying "processing" still. 


No comments:

Post a Comment