Friday, October 28, 2022

Just Say No, More Work

We have another company that wants to hire us to make content for their filament company.  The scope is a little smaller, although in the course of our communication, the scope kept creeping up. 

I'm guilty of that myself.  If I say one hundred dollars is my maximum budget but I see a thing that's $110 that looks so much nicer with greater features, that's the one I'm interested in. 

So do we take the job?  Or do we say no to more work?   We are in pretty deep working now.  

The Big Boy In Trouble Again.  My son broke every rule today or if not a rule, then he wasn't doing things he should have been doing.   We're trying not to correct him, but he just keeps pushing and disobeying things he knows are not at all okay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment