Saturday, October 15, 2022

Reunited

We're a family again.   All four of us are here together.  There was Myrtle Beach and ERRF, and then only a few hours together until my husband and daughter left for Disney for the week.  This morning they arrived home.  Early for a flight from Florida, they came in at eight-thirty.   

My husband was tired and I was still tired so we told my daughter, who was of course bouncing about and wanting to tell about everything and bring out all the things her father had Tetrised into their luggage, it was time to give us a few hours to sleep.   And she did.   

The Big Boy Update:  My son wasn't asleep at four-thirty in the morning.  Or at least I thought he wasn't last night.  I woke up to find lots of lights on.   I turned off lights as I went upstairs, to the bonus room, and then to his room.  His bed was empty so I thought he had to be downstairs in the basement on the computer and I was about to be cross when I saw him asleep in his sleeping bag in the closet.   With all the lights on. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter loved their Disney trip.  She was so happy showing me the potions they'd gotten for us and Hermione Granger's wand for their day in the Harry Potter world.   She loved spending time with her father the most, I'd venture.  She had over four days with just the two of them, and boy did they make the most of their time!

No comments:

Post a Comment