Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Overdubbed

I am having the hardest time writing blog posts when my husband is editing videos.  I'm trying to think what to say but I can't think straight because I hear myself talking as he plays parts over again and cuts bits out.  

My right shoulder is driving me crazy and the lack of feeling is getting distressing.  So I'm going to end tonight with a story about each of my children and go to bed. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter and I are reading Coraline together.   I am so interested in what happens next but she isn't always ready to have me read to her.  Tonight we got to find out more.   It's a really interesting story.

The Big Boy Breakfast Update:  My son likes to watch what's happening on Alexa in the morning.   But he can get distracted.   It was getting close to time to go and my son was still eating.  I heard his father say to him, "Eat.  You can worry about Singapore later."

No comments:

Post a Comment