Sunday, October 23, 2022

Are We Sick or Are We Not?

Strange things are happening around here.  My son vomited the other day in my husband's car but he said it was motion sickness due to him writing while the car was in motion.  That does match with his symptoms.   

We weren't driving when today, my son vomited again.   He said he had been feeling overly full from the food at the state fair earlier and when his sister tickled him and then squeezed him it just happened.   My daughter has *got* to stop squeeze-hugging people.  She puts her arms around you and then does a jerky fast motion inwards and your stomach lurches from the sudden pressure.   She knows by now that we all don't like jerk squeezes but she's got a habit she needs to break 

We did go to the fair today and I ate a lot of food. Not long after I got home, my son had thrown up and I felt terrible with a migraine headache coming out of the blue.  I had just laid down when my daughter calls out, "Mom, I think we should all take COVID-19 tests!"

Aaaaaaand......................................we're all negative. 

Maybe it was the fair food. Maybe we've contracted the virus but it isn't showing yet . We're all doing fine otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment