Saturday, April 9, 2022

To The Best Parents in the World

How many parents would drive from their home to stay at another house that didn't have all the comforts of their main home just to take care of your dog while you go to see the other grandparents?  My parents, that's who. 

Thanks for taking care of Matisse, Mom and Dad.  We all love you and can't wait to see you when we get home. 

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Poke STOP! Story: Why my son felt he needed to pester my daughter today on our trip down is beyond me.  It was as though he couldn't control himself, because I was sitting beside him and around him at other times and I was annoyed just watching it.  My daughter was the "STOP!" monster, saying it for even the slightest indication that he might be thinking about moving over into her perceived space.   I was fed up with both of them by the time we arrived, but all evaporated away when we got her and weren't stuck in "travel mode" any longer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment