Thursday, April 21, 2022

Oh, Hai Mom!

Things were happening today and most of those things were conference calls.   I talked to a German company for over an hour about their polypropylene filament and what we could do to help them (and they of course will help us as they're paying for our help.)

Then there were calls and other calls and confusion and several calls to sort out how the confusion happened.   And then another call from Protopasta that went much, much longer than any of us expected, but we did get some good ideas out of it.  

I went upstairs to look for something and for some reason I had to go to the front bedroom to look out into the front yard and when I walked past the bed my son popped up from nowhere and said, "Oh, hai Mom!" oh, hi indeed.  I reached down and got the iPad he'd taken and carried on with the things I was doing.   He knows he's going to have a consequence for it, but he doesn't know when.   I'm looking forward to surprising him with screen time compensation for what he did today.   

He wasn't playing a game, he was looking up something fairly useful, but he wasn't supposed to be on his father's iPad regardless.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son is in a LEGO phase again.  He has them everywhere.  He is bringing drawers places, pulling them all out on the floor or table or sofa and laying things out in perfect order.   And then he leaves it and looks at it and comes back later to collect it and then repeats again with something from another drawer. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles: My daughter told her braillist today about being in the Braille Challenge finals. They screamed, they were so excited.   She told her class.   She is really excited.   I am too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment