Sunday, April 3, 2022

A Three Shirt Night

It was filming day here.   We're trying to both catch up and get ahead with some filming we need to do given that we leave for spring vacation at my in-laws in less than a week.   I finished (hopefully) principal filming on a big video I've been wanting to get out since December that has dragged on for far too long. 

Then we started in on the unboxing and tool tip videos.   It was a three shirt night because we were filming things that will be released over time and it doesn't make sense to have the same shirt on across all of them, so I changed out after a few.  

It's now after three in the morning and we didn't even get to the Story videos.  Tomorrow is going to be another busy day.   And at some point I need to pack, oh dear, I haven't even thought about that. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son was caught punching his sister—because she ran into him not knowing he was coming around the corner.  He got in trouble and lost is mind for a while.   He calmed down, but he didn't like the reprimand.   I told him it wasn't okay and it was never okay to retaliate with punching someone when that kind of thing happened.   He sulked on the couch for a while, but he was okay when I came by later and asked if I could put a blanket over his feet.   He wouldn't have asked if he was still in fury mode. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter fell asleep early after having a nice long play date with a friend down the street.   She got to also ride her new bicycle that is tall enough for her new height (she is in a big growth spurt).

No comments:

Post a Comment