Friday, April 8, 2022

Almost Over

I think our crazy YouTube run is almost over.  YouTube is suggesting us less and less and we'll get back to normal levels of a few additional subscribers here and there in a day or so.  It's been amazing, and I'm still in awe that we have so many subscribers.  Hopefully, we can keep them and continue with content people want to see. 

My husband has been working for two days straight to get content ready for the week we're out of town on vacation with my in-laws in Florida.  My parents are here and will be with our dog.  My husband, more than anyone, needs a break.   He's been really working hard. 

The Big Boy Update:  I told my son I got him a book about puberty, written for children.   I said he might not be ready yet, but when he is, I wanted to have it.  Because otherwise, he might get incorrect information from friends.   I told him he could also have me tell him about it.  He got all huffy and left the room.   He's not ready to talk about puberty yet it would seem. 

The TIny Girl Chronicles: My daughter would not get up and go to the bathroom before putting on her pajamas tonight.  She fully admits she holds it for far too long and sometimes when that coincides with sleeping, she can run into troubles.  She knows what to do, she just likes the security of the night pants.   But we're going to have to end that soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment