Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Packing Up the Allergies

I packed most of the day.  Or at least it felt like it was most of the day.   And my allergies are driving me nuts.   I just got done recording a bideo.  You might think I recorded a video, but I can't say that word well right now. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son was browsing for models to print to take on vacation tonight.  He hasn't ever really looked through the repositories of models you can buy or download for free before.  He got so excited when he realized how many models there really were out there (and he had only been looking for a few minutes.)  Maybe I can get him more into 3D printing in the future if he can pick models to print. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter played a duet with Mimi on the piano tonight.  I recorded them on my phone.  A sighted child might have been upset, but since she had no idea and I was quiet about it, she wasn't bothered at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment