Sunday, April 10, 2022

Nothing, Or Almost Nothing

I did a whole lot of nothing today.   There's not much to write because I didn't do anything.   I read some of the book my mother-in-law wrote, lounged at the pool, slept in late, went back to bed for a nap, had dinner and then helped my daughter with a surprise project.   But that's about it.  It was very nice. 

The Easter Bunny Question:  My children heard from Nana that she wrote the Easter Bunny and asked if he could come early because of some scheduling things we have going on here.  Apparently, he texted her back (she told us all at dinner) and will be here in the next few days.  My children think he will be coming tomorrow.  He is, in fact, coming tomorrow.  Part of this is so the candy can be eaten by us all while we're here and we don't have to cart it all home.   My daughter and I did a surprise thing for Nana tonight, laying out little bunny tracks in the kitchen, leading up to the candy jar.   Nana went to bed early (per my request) so we could do this secret little mission to surprise her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment