Tuesday, April 19, 2022

A New Channel? Mouse Clicking, You Ask?

My son wanted to be a "YouTuber" a while back so my husband got him some streaming things for Christmas.  Only he never wanted to really do it after Christmas, even though we talked to him about it a few times.  But he's gotten interested again just recently.  

Tonight he wanted me to come downstairs.  He has a plan for the first seven videos he's going to do on mouse clicking.   And I know, you thought we covered it all with that post he wrote for me a while back with the accompanying video, but you would be wrong.  He has done so many additional things, there are so many additional tricks and skills and it is practically all my son practices.  

So when he gets his screen time back this weekend, we will try to help him with his video plan.  I made some suggestions on what to do with one of them and he said, "oh no, mom, you don't get subs with those kinds of videos."   

I also noticed he has five of the seven videos as montages and other "best of" videos that necessitate having videos completed that you can pull extra footage or best moments from.   He has a plan though, and it is very clearly thought out. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son practices "mouse clicking" skills all day long with his fingers.  If you didn't know what he was doing, you'd miss it, but he's practicing.   And he's pretty good. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter had only a few minutes to say goodbye to Mini and Gramps today before they left for the mountains after watching our dog while we were in Florida.   She did I think three rounds of hugs before they left.   We didn't get to see them much, but we're glad we got to say goodbye today.   We'll miss them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment