Wednesday, December 1, 2021

The Phone Call

I had an odd experience today.   Things are just happening with the filament videos at a rate I wasn't expecting, and by that, I mean fast.   We're going to work with one filament company and then we're going to meet one of the most well-known content creators in the 3D printing arena.   This is because the filament company has worked well with them before and they have a good relationship.  

Today I got a message on Instagram and then ended up on a phone call with someone I've been watching his videos for several years.  He knew me and I knew him because of the content we put out.  So in a way it seemed like we knew each other, only we'd never met. 

The meeting we're having with him has turned into two days with multiple videos and a live stream and who knows what.   It was a bit surreal how easy the conversation was.   I'm looking forward to the trip. 

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Puzzle Story:  My son and daughter were doing some puzzles tonight.  My daughter had to do them blind, because she is, but my son also decided to see if he could figure it out.   It is not easy—at all.   He got it with a little bit of help.   I really don't know how my daughter does all the things she does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment