Thursday, December 23, 2021

I Can't Type

My husband is listening to a video beside me.   I thought I was going to be able to type while he listened, but the video he's listening is about the video I made with the 3D Printing Nerd and Joel is talking about me as a wrap-up video he does for his Patreon members (of which I am one).   And in this case, I just can't focus.   So I'll write more tomorrow.  

It is 1:34 in the morning and I need to get to sleep, but tomorrow everyone is on vacation because the Christmas or Winter holiday has begun.   I'm sleeping in.   And then I have to jump into heavy-duty house tidying with the children and *then* I get to have fun finishing up Christmas.  Because we are so not ready yet here.    There are three presents under the tree, tomorrow there will be more. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son has one little screen back: his Nintendo Switch.    It is limited in what he can do with it.   We will see how he does. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  After school, my daughter and I went to get some presents at Five Below for people.   She loves to shop.   I think she did a good job.  

No comments:

Post a Comment