Monday, December 13, 2021

My Word I Was Tired

I got home and my husband fell asleep diagonally on the bed with his clothes on after his parents left and started snoring.  I fell asleep on top of the covers with my clothes on and when I woke later, he was up and gone.  I fell back asleep again until it was almost dark.  It would appear we were very tired from the trip and the overnight flight, even though we slept. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son was happy to see us and slowly, ever so slowly so as to savor the experience, opened his cards and presents from people for his birthday.   I missed him. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter had a partially bad day.   She ran into a wall after her brother ate some of her Advent Calendar chocolate that was precious to her.  She cried on the bed and brought her stuffed animals out that help her with strong emotions.   I am worried about her.   She is having some tough times.   Then, later, when she's feeling okay, things seem all fine.   The question I have is when she feels bad, and is saying everything is always bad and there is no happy, if that is just the moment talking, or if it really is bad all the time.   Because when I ask her later, she is fine.   That is unless I bring back up the time from earlier and then she loses it all over again.   It's like she is barely holding on to happy, to normal.   I just don't know.   I really don't know if she's okay or if she's dealing with normal childhood things or if the blindness is far more of a burden on her than any of us realize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment