Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Left the Love Zone

We got to see my nephew Kyle today.  And my in-laws and my brother- and sister-in-law.   It was a good day seeing them all.   It was even better actually getting to hug someone not in my family.   I've never been a huge hugging person, but all this time alone with COVID-19 floating around and I was ready to hug my parents and Uncle Bob and Uncle Brian, and everyone else in my family.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son just came downstairs complaining of having not a nightmare, because he wasn't asleep.   He had "bad thoughts" trying to go to sleep.  I told him even adults sometimes had that happen to them.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter was happy to have two dogs to pet tonight with Daisy also at my in-laws when we went to dinner.   She was on the ground, petting Matisse and Daisy.  Daisy wandered off and my daughter said to her, "Daisy, you left the love zone."

No comments:

Post a Comment