Thursday, December 23, 2021

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...and I am totally not ready.  But good things are afoot.   Aside from a few presents that I am extremely behind on, I think I have things under control.   I mean the decorations aren't on the tree and the presents aren't wrapped, but I can get that done tomorrow.  

I'm in the basement now with pain shooting up my right side and thinking how very nice it's going to be to get in bed, only I have more work I need to do.   Leaning over at the live stream printer has taken its toll on me today. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son I hate to admit, is a nicer person when he doesn't have screens.   He is such a boy.   And I mean that in the stereotypical fashion.  If his sister were a brother I could see them wrestling all the time, fighting and not thinking a thing about being physical, jumping on top of each other, screaming, running around, and having too much energy and way too much need to be physical with someone in a friendly yet adversarial way.   But he has a sister, and she doesn't like any of that.   She screams no and then cries if he doesn't stop.  Not cries, wails.   And then calls us to intervene.   He's just being a child with too much energy and a need to get it out in different ways than his sister.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter just shoved her brother interestingly enough and is now taking revenge like he does on her.   He doesn't like being treated like he treats others.  Interesting.  One point for my daughter. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment