Sunday, December 19, 2021

3DPN

Today Joel Telling, otherwise known as the 3D Printing Nerd, released the video he and I made together.  I'm working on another Filament Stories video now, which is going late, as usual.   All I want to do is go to bed.   But we're close to finishing.  Hopefully.  


The Big Boy Update:  My son got in trouble tonight and then he tried to be mean and insulting back.   He lost privileges.   We don't know if we're being too hard on him or not hard enough.   We're worried about him.   But we're not exactly sure what to be worried about. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter was so loud tonight.   But so happy.   She was in a house full of two families and she wanted to find someone, but she didn't know where they were over the din.   That someone was my son, who was playing hide and go seek with her.   She found him eventually, when he wanted to be found.   She was having so much fun she didn't want to go home.   Then she bumped her head rather hard.   I don't know how she goes through life so unafraid.   Or I suppose she is afraid sometimes.   But tonight she got to pet a cat, or two.   She grabbed at the one and it pulled away.   She can't see it.   The only way she can experience it is to touch it.   There are little things that make my heart hurt for her.   She's so strong though.  So very strong.  

No comments:

Post a Comment