Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Almost Off

I am usually one who prepares for a trip well in advance.  I get as much ready ahead of time so I don't have to rush at the end.   This trip, however, has been the entire opposite.  Every day I've been working on whittling down my list.   But then the list would just grow back.  

The time is nigh and I need to be asleep, well, now.   I'll be back tomorrow very tired as well, I'm guessing from taking the first morning flight to the west coast and then working all day followed by a dinner.  But it's also bound to be fun.

The Big Boy Update:  My son sought me out to get a hug before he left with Nana and Papa today.   He was very quiet about it.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  I gave my daughter a stuffed animal that has the insides come out to reveal the inverse of the animal.  I told her that if she had bad feelings inside her, she could pull its insides out and it would be a way to feel all the sadness or anger or anything other that's bad feelings calm down and go away.   She was practicing and taking it very seriously.   These kinds of mental imaging things do help her in a very real way to cope with emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment