Friday, December 10, 2021

Long Day, Back Soon

I'm writing this on Saturday for Friday.   We worked in Portland for some of the morning and then drove to Seattle to continue working with the 3D Printing Nerd.   We went out for dinner and then to his pub and by the time we checked in to the hotel after midnight I was too tired to write something.  

Today, we woke up late and have been going non-stop since then.   We're now in the car heading back to Portland and then the airport.   I miss the children and home, but I'm so glad we made the trip.  

The Big Boy Update:  Today is my son's eleventh birthday.   We called him but he was shy at the time and didn't want to talk.   We'll see him in the morning.   I miss him.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter went to a VI event and did singing there and then did caroling with her choir in the evening.   She loves singing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment