Wednesday, December 22, 2021

It's Not Nine O'Clock

That's what happens here.  I look up ant it's twelve-thirty six.   How did it get past midnight?  It was just after the children got home from school.   Time goes by so quickly.   Did I, or rather we, accomplish things today?  We did.  I did.  But there is a lot more to get done.   I was worried for a while in the beginning that I wouldn't have enough content to get out with Filament Stories.  Now it's the exact opposite: there is just so much content to get out. 

Today I ran some live stream hours on a new set of models that was fun. I kick off the live stream say a few words and then leave.  I come back in and check on things from time to time and say hello and answer questions.   It's neat. 

Tonight I need to go to bed because I have a very early doctor's appointment and then I'm back home for my daughter's last day of school.  Then we're all on holiday time.   Only I have so much to do still.   Christmas is barrelling down on us whether we like it or not. 

The Tiny Girl Big Boy Interaction:  My son jumped on my daughter's inflatable chair.  She was fine with it until she wasn't and then he broke it.   She was livid and hated him forever.   He acted like he didn't care, but I knew he did.   She makes it very hard for him to apologize.   They worked it out in the end with some adult guidance.   

No comments:

Post a Comment