Thursday, December 30, 2021

Glow In The Dark!

My son had an idea tonight to see what filaments were glow in the dark.   I only have one glow in the dark filament in the classic sense of the meaning, but I have some filaments that were suppose to be fluorescent.     We decided to bring the black light into the closet and were surprised at what we found:




The Big Boy Update:  My son sometimes is interested in the 3D printing things we do.  Lately he's been telling me I need to keep my hair down because it looks better that way.   He is very sweet. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter has been shy but has been wanting to talk to Andrew and Julia today.   They're teenagers and were interested in talking to her, but not as much as she wanted to talk to them, which makes sense.   It was particularly cute that she was shy when it came to talking to Andrew because he was a boy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment