Tuesday, December 21, 2021

My Little Helper

I was doing a livestream today when my son, who has no screen access currently, came in and wanted to help.   He was trying to bring me things, models, anything I could show on the livestream.   He was dumping models on me faster than I could get them out of the way.   I was in the middle of a conversation with a gentleman who wanted to show me the model he'd designed from Harry Potter.

It was so sweet, having him want to be involved.   But he was completely silent.  He didn't want to be heard on the camera.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son has lost screens and interestingly enough, he hasn't asked for them back.   He's almost having a good time doing other things at this point /

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter has been holding on to a lot of stress lately.   She had Shelia massage her for an entire hour today and seemed to be in such a better mood afterward.   I was a skeptic at first, but I think it really does help her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment