Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Re-guested

We're having guests again.   It's the same guests as we had before, so I'm counting that as being re-guested.   And we should be cleaning up everything and having the house in spit spot shape as Mary Poppins would say.   Only we're a wee bit behind. 

Thankfully, I got about four hours of tidying done yesterday, so it's actually possible (I think) to get the house in shape before 1) the cleaners arrive tomorrow and then 2) our guests arrive.  

Since it's working on three in the morning and I'm still working on Filament Stories, what with the foolish thought that filming some things would, "only take a few minutes," we are up late again. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son continues to bring seltzer water into the living room and today I found him with candy in there.  He knows better, so it must be that the consequences haven't been important enough for him to cease and desist.   I am planning on more dire consequences next time.

The TIny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter went to play with Ashley again today and came home both tired and cranky.   She was so tired she ate dinner and went straight to bed.   It sounds likes she had a fun day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment