Saturday, December 18, 2021

Never Stop Talking

I just did a live stream on TikTok.   It's odd, you have an audience and they're listening to you and asking questions and talking back, but you have to talk 100% of the time.   I can talk a lot—I do talk a lot, but this is more tiring than it seems because you're on your toes mentally the entire time.   

The installation and setup live stream I did was different because it was topic-specific and there was a product that was involved so it took part of the time up.   This live stream was me just talking.  And talking.   About anything, people wanted to know about 3D printing.  

I am tired and I'm going to bed. 

The Big Boy Update:  We forgot my son was to be picked up at noon today.   We got there at 12:30 and I hoped he wasn't overly upset.   He was fine.   I just remember the time I overslept and missed picking him up by several hours.   He was upset afterwards from that one, thinking we might forget him or his sister in the future. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My husband was supposed to help make cookies with my daughter tonight.   He and I took a bit too long with something and she fell asleep on our bed.   He promised her they would make the cookies in the morning, first thing.   Breakfast sugar cookies anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment