Saturday, June 19, 2021

Two Votes for Awesome

My husband and I acquired a piece of property this past week.  We'll be renting the house but more interestingly, there is land behind the house.   The house itself has many different things than a typical house and we were looking forward to showing it to the children to see what they thought about it. 

There are some odd things, like a stairway that ends in front of the air conditioning unit, and I mean right in front of it.   There are interesting dog doors for large dogs in two of the doors, lots of wood, strange staircases, and wood ceilings, and other things that make it odd.   Both children thought it was very interesting and my son wanted to have a sleepover on the sofa and master bedroom bed they left there that were both very nice. 

The big draw I had hoped would be the natural area.  My daughter was afraid of spiders and snakes, although I assured her we were pretty safe.   When we got to the creek, she changed her mind.   My son loved it all.   

We won't be there much, although we have some things we need to do to fix things before we can rent it, but for now, it has been dubbed awesome by the children. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son is having so much fun playing Fortnite and Minecraft with friends online.   He has some nice friends and they're playing together in a positive way.   He sits beside us so we get to hear it all as it unfolds. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter hugged many of the big trees at the property today.   She was doing so to see what tree would be the biggest.   There were some she could barely get her arms across.   It's a beautiful wooded lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment